Today “Voice from the past” posted the below spoilers on the Gallifrey base forum here. I spoke to “Voice from the past” before posting to get some more information. There is no way of telling if this information is true or false. It does match with previous information posted to the website and other sources who are quite good at getting information are also backing his claims.
However this information does not match up with some of the filming for episode 9 (Phantoms of the Hex) where it is set in the countryside and old building which we reported here. One possible explaination is that the filming was actually for episode 11 (description below).
Pseudo has also updated the Spoiler Chart to include all of this new information. Check that out here.
As always takes these spoilers as rumours unless we say otherwise.
Asylum of the Daleks (Episode 1)
- The Doctor is walking around the remains of a giant dalek statue. He comes across a little girl. He utters “what now?” the girl’s head opens to reveal a dalek eyestalk.
- Amy is doing a modeling shoot. The photographer points his lense to her. She looks into the camera. It opens into another dalek eyestalk.
- Rory gets on a bus. The bus conductor’s head oens to reveal a dalek eyestalk.
- All three have been taken out of time into a dalek holding cell. They are then lifted to the Dalek High council.
- The council has a mission for them….
The Angels Wept (Episode 5)
- The angels turn the Tardis to stone.
- A new Tardis interior for the second half of the series.
- A new title sequence/a new arrangement of the theme for the second half of the series to tie in with the 50th anniversary.
The Cold War (Episode 8)
- Mark Gatis’ story is set in a submarine and icebase. It sees the log awaited return of the Ice Warriors. David Warner plays an Ice Lord. The Ice Warriors look remains fathfull to the classic series. Although, their body armour is revealed to be just that.
The Hider In The House (Episode 11)
- This story is set in the English countryside at an old house. Apparently, it has a very Image of Fedahl/meets Quatermass feel.
The Phantoms of the Hex (Episode 9)
- Set in the Tardis and is centred around the Eye of Harmony- a Time Lord adventure
- There will be a Cybermen story that sees them totally reimagined – no Cybus
- It is written by Neil Gaiman.
No Zygon story known about ….yet.
What do you guys think? Discuss in the comments below.